Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A friend of mine, Carrie, invited me to a Facebook event - 365 miles in 365 Days.  I started my weight loss/healthier me journey last year and have lost 35 lbs. I want to lose another 30 lbs and then maintain after that. Up to this point, I have been riding my bike and then recently started doing The Step. I am so excited to give this a try. For my very first workout, I did Two Miles with Leslie Sansone. It is a YouTube video and allows you to "walk" in the comfort of your own home. Although, I can't say I am too comfortable today. I am seriously hurting in places I did not even know existed. It is funny how I can do 20 miles on my bike and not feel the way I feel after two miles of walking. I am so excited to start this next portion of my health journey! Part of the event asks that I keep track of my miles, so I am going to do this blog every day. I hope you will join me on the blog and I hope you will join me and start a new you!

Here is a before and after picture from last year. I have come a long ways but I still have a long ways to go.

2 comments:

  1. Need a "before" taken now in tighter clothing woman. Then your new after pic will be that much cooler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was asked to do it in the same outfit to really show the difference. When I lose more, I will take the tighter clothes picture. LOL

      Delete